New this week:
- beans, indy gold
- beans, maxibel
- baby bok choy
- carrots – orange
- garlic – Russian Giant
- lettuce mix
- onions – white, red torpedo, and yellow
- peppers – mostly ripe red and yellow peppers (Please see below for recipes)
- potatoes – red gold (red-skinned, yellow interior), red pontiac (red-skinned, white interior) and satina (yellow skin and interior)
- radish, French Breakfast
- tomatoes – cherry, paste, red slicers and a mixed variety of heirlooms
- turnips, hakurei – a sweet, raw turnip which is great raw or cooked. You can also cook and eat the greens.
- watermelon – quetzali (pink inside) The last of the season.
- mixed hot peppers