New this week…
Lettuce mix and sweet corn are back again this week.
Some more varieties of our hot peppers are coming in now including the mild anaheim peppers and the poblanos.
Also, as a bonus, we will also be offering some thyme this week
Plus more of…
- cabbage – green and red
- carrots – rainbow
- cucumbers – slicing (limited amount)
- eggplant – a variety of Asian and Italian varieties
- fresh softneck garlic – variety: chet’s italian red
- melon – jenny lind – a sweet, green-fleshed melon
- onions – rossa lunga di tropea or also called red torpedo (a oblong-shaped, mild, red onion)
- peppers – sweet bell (mostly green plus some purple, and maybe even some ripening yellow or orange mixed in)
- potatoes: dark red norland (red-skinned, white interior), red gold (red skin, yellow flesh) or augusta (yellow skin and interior)
- summer squash, patty pan squash & zucchini (green or golden)
- swiss chard
- tomatoes – cherry (a mix of red, orange, yellow, purple, and maybe even some green)
- tomatoes – red, heirloom and paste varieties
- turnips – hakurei (the sweet, white variety)
- watermelon – quetzali (red flesh) and early moonbeam (yellow flesh)
Bonus Herbs & Other things:
- basil (we are going to bring a good amount, so feel free to take enough to make yourself a batch of pesto)
- jalapeño, poblano, and anaheim peppers
Our cucumbers have dropped in production so we won’t have many to offer this week or the next. Perhaps a later planting will yield better. Our second round of beans is just about ready, so it looks like we’ll have some to pick for you all next week.